Links

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic is very special, my sister Terri found out last summer that she had breast cancer. There was Chemo and when her chemo was done she to ring the bell. After the Chemo there was radiation treatment and another chance to ring that bell one last time to signify she was done with radiation. 

She is still waiting for the all-clear from the oncologist, but she has been through bother her chemo and her radiation and has kicked cancer's ass. 

This is a pic of her final bell ringing. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: