Links

Sunday, May 05, 2024

Sunday

Kiwi is already up, he's in there playing some Mexican Music and singing about Cinco de Mayo as if he were Mexican. All I know is he is a happy bird and dancing half the night. He's too festive for the wee morning hours. 

So what is on today's agenda? Michelle is going up to Hayley's to help her pack and get things moved out of her apartment that they have to leave. Their place won't close until later this week, so they are temporarily transitioning into a hotel room before they move into their new place. I get three houseguests this week. 2 Cats and Gracie as Maybelline is in Ohio with Josh as they make this move. 

Michelle got the shopping done yesterday so she can get an early start up to Cannonsburg to assist. When I go shopping with her we end up spending more money on things that are not on the weeks menu so it saves me money (and time) when she goes and does it. 

I'll still be doing a few chores around the house today, the ones I would normally do on every Sunday and other than that not too much. I'm on my own for dinner this evening, so I could be out and about running around today. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: