Links

Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

So what is going on this week? Looks like I will have a new boss this week at work, the project manager they hired a few weeks before me decided this was not what he wanted to do and moved on. He had given his courtesy two-week notice, but Friday was his last day. We'll keep chugging along until we hire a new one. Michelle asked me if it was a job I could do, and I explained if I had my Sister Kim's PMP Certification PMP Certification then absolutely, but I don't have that one. 

Michelle is back in the office today, they had an electrical power outage on Friday so they sent the entire office home for the day (with pay). She goes back to the office today and then is going to go and visit her Mom after work. That just means I'm on my own for dinner this evening. 

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: