Links

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, of course, my friend Kiwi is up. He's kind of dangerous this morning as he has a set of acetylene torches and a welder set up next to his case. He's actually got a building permit hanging on the outside of his cage as he is tearing down walls and expanding. Something about wanting additional space for a pool table. He's always got something up his sleeve. 

Oh what a busy day we had yesterday. I pushed the grass off until the weekend and hoped that the weather report was not going to be accurate, fortunately, it was not accurate and it was sun shining. I was in fact able to get the grass mowed yesterday afternoon. It was absolutely horrible as it had been three weeks since I last cut it and we have had a lot of rain in that time period. 

Michelle spent the day at Hayley's painting. Things have been pushed back a few weeks so they had to move in last week and are actually painting this weekend. She wanted to paint and everything before they moved in, but that was just not to be. It was a girl's day as it was Michelle and Hayley, Tyler was at work so that created the opportunity for them to have a little time together. 

Terri asked me for a favor, she wanted the scans of all the pictures in here totes that are upstairs. I just asked her if she would like a copy of all of my pictures and she said yes. It was like 220 Gigabytes of images, so I went to Best Buy and found a nice deal on a 250 GB jump drive and copied them over to that. I figured I would just give a copy of all of them, would you believe that took 5 hours to copy them to that little jump drive. I got them copied for her though. 

Anyone like Pampered Chef? Michelle is doing another party that started yesterday. We have a good bit of their products and we absolutely love them. They are hands down the best products on the market, they are an investment and you'll never regret buying anything from them. Heck, sign up to host your own party and get free gifts. Just do it from Michelle's link. =)

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: