Links

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mothers Day

Michelle, Mom and Me
Mothers Day is a world wide holiday that has it's very origins right here in North Central West Virginia. It started back in 1908 by a woman named Anna Jarvis and its origins are in Grafton West Virginia, a county adjacent on the southeast border of the county that I live in. 

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my own Mother a Happy Mother's Day today. She is a mother of three of my Dad's six children. So I would like to wish Sandra Irene Bell a Happy Mother's Day today. 

I have also been fortunate to have known my Grandmather Bonnie Hall, who had a big hand in raising me. 

Jean who was my Dad's second wife has also played that role. 

I can't forget my own wife Michelle, as she is a mother of two children. My sisters Kim, Terri and Pam. Nieces Val, Amy, Ang and Jeanetta have all earned the title of Mother. As well as my own daughter Hayley, who stepped into the role and has done a fabulous job with Luke. 

Mother's are the fabric of the family and I am lucky to be associated with all of them. 

Happy Mothers Day

No comments: