Links

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I am once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is up telling me we need to lose half of our cats today. We have been housesitting Hayley's two cats and dog all week, and if they closed and got their key yesterday, they will be sent home today. And Guess what, they closed. Hayley and Tyler are now homeowners. 

Michelle will be heading north to lend a hand and I'll be holding down the fort here. I'm hoping to be able to cut grass today, but the weather forecast has not been too favorable. It might be a little bit too wet to be honest. 

The Blue and Gold Mine Sale is today for all who may be interested. I think a couple family members are going, Kim said Brittany and Mom were planning on going, but I got that second hand so you never know if plans changed or anything. 

It is Commencement weekend here in Morgantown, if you are driving around town, make sure you give yourselves a little extra time as there will be a lot of families here this weekend visiting to watch Graduation ceremonies. After tomorrow it should be peace and quiet until August. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: