Links

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, of course Kiwi is trying to work out the logistics for me today on his computer. He said he knows the best routes to take and is sending me a detailed travel report so I know where to go. 

First up, Michelle and I are going to do our Sunday Morning Chores. She is heading to the grocery store and I'll be doing a few things around here. It just works out where it is quicker for us to split up and take on different tasks. 

Today I will make my yearly trek to three Graveyards to visit family members. I'm taking Mom with me this year to show me the location of a few graves. First stop is my traditional first stop at Arnettesville Cemetary where we will visit my maternal Grandfather and a number of other family members. Mom is going to show me a few locations of family members of people I may not know that are buried there. Next up is East Oak Grove Cemetery where my Dad is buried before finally heading over to Mount Union Cemetery to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hall. Should be a good day and I'm looking forward to it. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: