Links

Friday, May 10, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

There will be traffic around town this weekend as this is commencement weekend. West Virginia University will be handing out degrees to all who have earned them. We used to have featured speakers, when I graduated it was David Selby but I'm not seeing a list of Honorary Doctorates (usually one of them is the guest speaker). A few years later it was Bill Clinton (Michelle and I attended that one), and a few other notable speakers through the years. It should be a magical weekend where dreams will be fulfilled for many families. It's been 20 years since I graduated from WVU and 42 years since I Graduated High School. Just seems like yesterday. 

I am sure Michelle is going to be spending the weekend helping Hayley and Tyler get moved in and I'll be here running the errands for the house. We will lose our three house guests tomorrow, so Peanut can probably take her butt out of hiding. She does this every time a new animal pr person comes to visit for some reason. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: