Links

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This was Erica's Graduation last year. Amy and Ralph hosted the event as they will be once again doing this weekend, hence why I chose this photo for today. 

Josh will be donning the cap and gown and will get the chance to hear pomp and circumstance as he receives his diploma on Saturday. Just like that they are all growing up. Looking forward to making new memories this weekend as we celebrate with Josh. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: