Links

Friday, May 03, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Hayley and Tyler should be closing on their place today, which means Michelle will probably be going up tomorrow to give them a hand in painting and such. My big slow butt would just be in the way so I'll stay out of their hair and let them get done what needs to get done. 

Other than that there is nothing really on our agenda for the weekend. As anyone who knows me, knows that can and has changed at the drop of a hat. If nothing else, I have a mancave (Garage) that is now set up that I can go up there and find myself something to do. 

Have a great day.

Let's get this hi ho hi ho started so we can commence with the weekend. 

No comments: