Links

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Graduation Day

Here I sit in a semi-quiet Household, Kiwi is up and just being Kiwi. He wants some beak bumps and a game of I'm Kiwi, no your Kiwi back and forth and he's quite content this morning. No bird brained ideas of adding an addition to his cage where he can have his own private suite. Spiled little beakhead. 

Today is going to be a special day. My great nephew Josh is graduating from Morgantown High School and will enter the next phase of his life, which will be entering Penn State as a Freshman this coming fall. I believe he is going to start at the Harrisburg Campus for a couple of years before he goes to the main campus at Happy Valley to finish it off. He wants to study secondary education which is an honorable and rewarding career path. I know I and every member of the family is very proud of him. 

He'll be graduating this morning I think at the school before we all head to Ralph and Amy's for a big Graduation Celebration like Erica had last year. I am looking forward to seeing everyone as it will be the first big get together since Terri's benefit dinner this past October. There was Christmas Eve, however I was not there and being cautious because of illness to protect Terri's health. 

Have yourselves a great day, it's going to be a memorable one so lots of pictures to be taken. 

No comments: