Links

Thursday, May 09, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.\

As many of you know, I used to love to play Softball. I played at BOPARC for the better part of 4 decades on a multitude of teams and different competition levels. I think the 2020 season was my last one, and that was playing for Whitetail Crossing on the Senior League team. I was on the roster for the 2021 season when they won it all, but I never made a game that year as I was always away working for RTI. 

I do have to say I have met a lot of people, made a number of lifelong friends and played a lot of softball through the years. It was always something I really enjoyed doing, and it has given me a lot of very good and some bad memories as well. Wouldn't trade them for the world. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: