* Monday is completed and another fun filled week of working has started, great time to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,712 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.
* It has been 5,938 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.
* 4,539 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.
* 3,763 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.
* It was 4,191 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.
* I have now lived 926 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 4,165 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 744 days away.
* There are 353 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are 353 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 306 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!
* 168 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil, his wife Philamina and their kid Phillip Jr have all been hanging in our back yard.
* 153 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.
* There are 128 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. It's about time they start putting the Christmas stuff out in stores...lol
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 103 more days.
* I have written 6,121 blogs in the now nearly 16 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago.
* Still have a couple of segments to list for RTI, both are pretty much local and by local I mean close so neither one will require me to travel too far.
* The next month should be interesting, just watching to see how Morgantown tries to get back to normal during this pandemic.
* Looks like the odds of a college football season this year are diminishing.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Hi hi hi ho