Links

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic doesn't go back very far, it was just last week when I pulled out my DSLR camera and started to play around in the backyard.

Michelle has 5 bird feeders in the back yard, sets out sweet corn for the deer and also sets out squirrel food for the squirrels. Not to mention that we have Turkey's, Groundhogs and probably various other animals running around the back yard due to Michelle feeding them.

So I created a Facebook album and took a number of pictures, including this one of my good friend and confidant Kiwi. Kiwi is a Green Cheeked Conure and let me tell you this little bird is full of personality to say the least. If I'm sitting outside on the phone and we have her cage out, she will pick up one of her rings in the cage and pace back and forth pretending like she is also having a conversation.

Words like Pretty Bird are in her vocabulary and I think he is learning to say Kitty.

Have yourselves a great day, Kiwi will

No comments: