Links

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is completed and another fun filled week of working has started, great time to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,719 days since I first entered this world as we know it. I've love every day of being here and I hope I have made a few of you happy with knowing me.

* It has been 5,945 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.

* 4,546 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.

* 3,770 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.

* It was 3,307 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.

* I have now lived 933 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.

* I have 4,158 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 737 days away.

* There are 346 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 346 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 299 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!!

* 161 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. Phil, his wife Philamina and their kid Phillip Jr have all been hanging in our back yard.

* 146 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.

* There are 121 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. It's about time they start putting the Christmas stuff out in stores...lol

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 96  more days.

* I have written 6,129 blogs in the now nearly 16 years since I started blogging.

* It was 40 years ago today that was probably the most life changing event that has occurred in my lifetime happened. Grandma Hall passed away on this day in 1980.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.

* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery a few weeks ago. He has her good days and her bad days.

* Still have a couple three more four more segments to do for RTI, 2 will require overnight travel, one will be having me go to Hundred and the other is almost done and it's here in Morgantown.

* The students are back, non mask wearing, partying young and horny kids are everywhere. Watch for another Corona Virus outbreak.

* Looks like the odds of a college football season this year are still diminishing.

* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton last summer. He is becoming a Morgantown legend now.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Oh no oh no where to go.

No comments: