Links

Saturday, August 01, 2020

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching American Gangster on the TV and waiting for my co-author to wake up and get off the stairs where she has been sleeping all night to assist me in writing this blog.

First things first, Michelle had surgery yesterday on her wrist as I mentioned on yesterday's blog. I spoke with the Doctor and the surgery went perfect and there were no complications. Her wrist is wrapped and she goes back for a post surgery follow up in two weeks to see the surgeon when she will begin physical therapy. She was in good spirits last night, so she doesn't appear to be in too much pain.

Today she will ride along with her Sister Chris and Uncle Bull to go to Jonny's Birthday Party and to go and see her Grandmother. Chris is going to pick her up here in a few hours to head up.

My day's agenda probably includes mowing grass if the weather permits. With the rain that we have been having this past week it has grown a good bit the past couple of days. No complaints here as we have needed the rain and I don't mind riding around the yard and cutting the grass. =)

Have yourselves a great day today

Maker it a memorable one.


No comments: