Links

Sunday, August 09, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm sitting here watching Penn and Teller's Bullshit and collecting my thoughts for the day. I think I heard my former co-author running around somewhere, but she has changed since Chad left and thinks that that is now her bedroom and doesn't hang out in the living room much unless she is wanting treats or begging to get Meowtside to play.

Michelle and I stopped down to see Jim and Chris yesterday at their store, they are trying to liquidate everything so they can move to the new location that they purchased. Chris said that they are going to try to be out of there by the end of the month.

From there it was a trip to rural king for 80 lbs of wild bird food, 50 lbs of deer corn and 25 lbs of squirrel food. Is it any wonder why out back yard looks like a zoo at times? Michelle gets enjoyment out of feeding all the animals in the back yard, I don't even want to guess how many different breeds of birds are in the back yard. That will last her about 2-3 weeks....lol

Hayley and Tyler stopped by yesterday evening, Michelle promised them Chinese food and they came running for a visit. Chinese food to Hayley is like Pizza to me, she would eat it every day.

Today's activities include doing our grocery shopping and me starting to prepare to partially list a segment here in Morgantown for RTI. I can't complete it because of the types of structures and they are WVU owned. Per our contract at this phase, due the Corona Virus, I am not allowed to enter any buildings to do any listing work so I have to do what I can do and wait.

Michelle is going to have a busy week, she starts classes again this week for work. This iSolved is a large intense program and she is still working towards her certification.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: