Links

Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun filled things referred to as weekends. Now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on to the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what we all do for a living.

After 13 or 14 months in the hospital and rehab facilities, Gerald is going to be coming home today. A simple knee surgery last year started the downward spiral that he miraculously pulled himself out of.

Michelle starts an intense week of training at iSolve University, she spent yesterday printing out all of her materials and going over everything even before she gets started. It's all online classroom so I am trying to schedule some time this weekend where I can say good morning and talk to her...lol. She's going to be busy.

I have some work I can do for RTI, but I think I'll be waiting until tomorrow to do it rather than today. You never know though, I may change my mind. It's not like it's a big rush and we are just waiting for the University to open up before we can even proceed.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: