Links

Sunday, August 02, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I think Peanut has quit and doesn't want to be my co-author anymore. Maybe she wants more treats and is on strike or protesting that Cat Lives Matter.

Michelle had a good day yesterday with Chris and Uncle Bull. They started out with going to visit her Grandmother Gigi and then ended up at a big birthday party for Jonny. So to say that they had a full day is a bit of an understatement. Chris did in fact promise to bring her home in one piece and she did accomplish that.

I did manage to get the grass cut yesterday while Michelle was away. It was starting to get a little bit high due to all the rain we had had and I knew that we were supposed to get rain and thundershowers yesterday and with the storm coming up the coast I could surmise that we will be getting some more rain, so I jumped ahead of the game before it got too bad and out of hand.

Today's plans are simply grocery shopping and me setting up to list for RTI one or two days this coming week. So my day isn't going to be completely open and full of naps.

Have yourselves a wonderful day.

No comments: