Links

Monday, August 03, 2020

Monday

Here we go once again, the start of another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's time to stop having all the fun and get back to doing what it is we do for a living. Address each day like we are changing the world and making it a better place to be in.

Today I'll be most likely traveling out of the county to do some more listing work for RTI. They assigned me three new segments and I'm addressing the largest of the three today and it is the only one that is not in the same county that I live in. The good news is, I can realistically have Yann's Hot Dogs for lunch (or breakfast) today, wait, I just realized he's not open on Monday's oh the humanity of now being denied.

Michelle is still sore from her surgery, she will be returning to work today since she has payroll to do and complete.

Speaking of Michelle she woke up yesterday morning kind of sore, I was going to go and do all the shopping but she decided that she wanted to go as well and came along. She is an amazingly strong and independent woman who is someone I would define as resilient in anything she sets out to do.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the very most of it and do something to make this world we live in just a little bit better.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: