Links

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ten Years Ago

I thought I would change it up a little bit this week, it's still a Photo Flashback but it goes back to a very special time and a very special Picture from my past.

It was ten years ago today that my life changed forever. It was ten short years ago that I took Michelle out on a date and grabbed some Pizza. She has been a very special part of my life since that very first date.

This picture while not the first picture ever taken of us together, was one of the the first ones ever taken of us together (I think the 3rd). We had taken Hayley to Ohiopyle to do a little bit of Geocaching, and deep into the woods we went to find that cache. This picture however I think is down by Cucumber Falls. We had spent the day together down at the PA State Park and had a great day together. Funny thing is, where did I take them for dinner? Pizza Hut, but not the one here in Morgantown, the one up right outside of Ohiopyle.

It was a time when my attitude about Solitude was being changed and influenced, and I am a very lucky man that this wonderful woman not only came into my life, but has shared it with me.

I Love You Michelle with all my heart.

No comments: