Links

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is once again two days down, including the long one yesterday as I went out for RTI, now it's just a matter of getting up and over this noon time hump so we can start the downhill portion of our week.

Big presentation at work for me today, I'm feeling pretty good about it and I think I'm more than prepared. Hopefully this will make me very busy in the near future with requests. I have a feeling this is going to catch on and I'm leading it. Makes you feel pretty good about yourself. 

I have found an ap that gives me some entertainment while I am at work, I downloaded this thing called Zello that I like. It's a walkie talkie ap that has a number of different rooms for discussion. I'm at work, so I never key in, but it's interesting to listen to some of the conversations that are taking place. Some of the channels are just kids acting like big shots, but I do have to say it can make an afternoon go fast just listening to all these people pretending to be something they are obviously not. It's a nice way to pass the afternoon, just put on the head phones and just listen to the drama.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: