Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get our working rear ends up and over this noon time hump as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Do you believe that this Saturday is actually St Patrick's Day? Is it me or is this year just flying by, seems like it was only yesterday that it was New Years and here we are a few days from when my Grandparents always planted their Potato Crop every year. They were  a little superstitious and always believed that potatoes had to be planted on St. Patrick's Day. The again my Grandmother didn't want you to walk under a ladder or ever rock a rocking chair when you are not sitting in it.

Well there are a couple things going on tomorrow, the most important this is the ten year anniversary of Michelle and my first date. A milestone that I half wondered if I were even capable of making before I met her. I'm blessed.

Oh and there is that Basketball Tournament that everyone is paying attention to. You know that thing that will be interrupting all your TV shows and will be about the only thing you hear about for the next four days as the first two rounds are played. The Ten year thing is bigger news though...lol

Have yourselves a great day today, we're most of the way there and it is all downhill after lunch.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: