Links

Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Amy Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my niece Amy Dalton a very Happy birthday today. I think she is now officially 11 years older than I tell everyone that I am, but if she used my patented 938 day calendar she is pretty accomplished for someone who is 12 1/2 years old, but that is using my patented calendar.

Amy is an amazing young lady and she is goal driven and comes up with a game plan no matter what it is she wants to accomplish and that is something that makes me very proud of her. Whether it be career oriented or just something she wants to do for someone, she is a focused and an amazing young lady. She is an inspiration to all. She is also a very accomplished Photographer with that eye that you either have or not, she definately has it.

I'm not sure if Ralph, Kaiden and Kynlea have anything planned for Amy today, but something tells me that they will all make it memorable for her no matter what it is.

If you happen to see Amy today, make sure that you wish her a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Amy.

No comments: