* It's Tuesday, can't think of any better reason to do a tidbits. Short but sweet intro..lol
* It has been 19,841 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar (like I pointed out yesterday for Amy), that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,063 days since I graduated with my Degree in Geography, been working in the field ever since.
* 3,664 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're still working on our second decade and going strong. I'm a lucky guy.
* 2,888 days ago I proposed to my wife Michelle, I'm a lucky man.
* It was 2,425 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I poured sand into a vial and said "I Do" and we were.
* I am now 50 days older than my father was when he passed away, life is too short.
* I have 4,997 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. I am under 5,000 now, so there is that milestone that is accomplished.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,635 days away. Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.
* 312 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, doesn't matter what he says though, that Geriatric wench Mother Nature obviously doesn't listen to him.
* 279 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.
* There are 273 more shopping days left until Christmas, not ready to start shopping just yet but I know kids have their lists started.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 249 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 139 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. She is in fact one amazing woman.
* There are 121 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 102 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again. We were listening to Radio Margaritaville this past weekend.
* There are 86 more days to go until it's going to be Summertime officially. I'm ready for shorts and sandals weather.
* I have written 5,194 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,806 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. Hopefully one of these DNA searches will turn up a niece or a nephew that I don't know about to be able to tie it all together.
* No drone flights this past weekend, Mother Nature isn't being too cooperative. I did open my new Cox Airplane and started putting it together to fly.
* Just a little tidbit, since this is usually the longest blog of the week to write, I have been writing it on Sunday afternoon lately. I don't feel rushed and can spend a little time thinking about it.
* Have I ever said how much I love Orange Soda? Or at least the diet Orange Soda. This stuff was also my Grandmother's elixir when I was young. get sick, get Orange Soda. Seems that is the only time I can recall drinking it in my youth though.
* I'm hearing that some of the people who used to attend and drive at the Morgantown Speedway are talking about having a get together. That might actually be interesting to go to. I spent many a Saturday Night at the Speedway in my youth.
* I ordered some hot sauce in the middle of the night over the weekend. It's supposed to be the hottest sauce in the world short of Pure Capacian. 3.5 Million SHU and I have tried it before in a very small quantity. Anyone up to try it? Dave's Insanity Sauce was 200,000 SHU for a point of reference. This is what we used to put on people's food years ago to prank them.
* Michelle has been binge watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix on a recommendation from Chad. It must be funny because she occasionally breaks out in laughter. I think Chad binged watched the entire second season when it came out and Michelle is following suite.
* I did find out Monday evening that my Great Uncle, George "Junior" Koon had passed away on Sunday. His obituary is posted on the McCulla Funeral Home website.
* This weeks Riddle: Until I am Measured I am not known. Yet how you miss me when I have flown. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a superfantabulous day
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....Time.