Links

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday completed and we are off to the start of another week of changing the world, now we are once again looking at a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,834 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar (like I pointed out yesterday for Amy), that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.

* It has been 5,056 days since I graduated from WVU, a school that I always wanted to go to and call myself a graduate of.

* 3,657 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, we're working on our second decade and going strong.

* 2,881 days ago I  got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to Michelle.

* It was 2,418 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows.

* I am now 43 days older than my father was when he passed away, my Cox airplane should arrive this weekend and I'll be thinking of him the first time I fly it.

* I have 5,004 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,642 days away. That whole school is in Athletic Department turmoil, doesn't bother me. =)

* 319 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, I just wish he could eliminate winter after January 1st.

* 286 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.

* There are 280 more shopping days left until Christmas, still plenty of time to do your planning.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 256 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?

* There are 146 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. She is in fact one amazing woman.

* There are 128 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.

* There are 109 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again. I haven't heard anything about any busses, but I haven't started looking really hard yet. A Saturday night concert will be the first for Jimmy and Me.

* We have 0 more days to go until Spring, wait did I just say 0 days? TODAY IS THE START OF MY FAVORITE SEASON!!!!!!!!!

* I have written 5,186 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,814 more t go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. Hopefully one of these DNA searches will turn up a niece or a nephew that I don't know about to be able to tie it all together.

* No drone flights this past weekend, maybe in the near future I can fly the drone and the Cox Airplane. Use the drone to take pictures from above.

* Michelle has not visited Starbucks since I bought her that Espresso Machine. She's got it down pat and has developed some pretty good barista skills especially when it comes to her White Chocolate Mocha. I guess that is the difference between a professional grade and an off the shelf espresso machine.

* With Spring time coming up, my patio swing, my smoker and my grill are all calling my name. Come on warm weather, it's time for some outdoor festivities.

* Jim and Chris, my two favorite auctioneers, don't appear to have any auctions planned in the near future.

* We did buy Peanut and Sophie a new Cat tree this past weekend. Sophie must be a creature of habit as she still uses her old one whole it appears Peanut has adopted the new luxury penthouse.

* Ace got a new heavy duty ball rope this weekend, he literally tore the other one up (and it is the Kong Brand) in a matter of minutes. He's an absolute muscle bound moose.

* I'm going out this evening for RTI, so this will be a long one for me. Arguably the longest day of the workweek for me.

* This weeks Riddle: What Rock Group has Four Men who don't sing?

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

* OK, answer to riddle....Mount Rushmore.

No comments: