Links

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit early on a Saturday Morning, I got up to watch the end of the WVU Basketball game where we have advanced to the Big 12 Championship game for the third straight year. Now I'm kind of awake and checking box scores and message boards and contemplating on whether or not I'm going to lay back down anytime soon.

One thing you might want to remember before you go to bed tonight (Saturday Night), Make sure that you set your clocks one hour ahead as Daylight Savings time begins and we will lose an hours worth of sleep. Might as well start adjusting to change in time and just right this off as the shortest weekend of the year.

Nothing really on our agenda today, I know Michelle is wanting to go and do a little bit of clothes shopping today. We might even travel south to the Meadowbrook Mall later today of she can't find what she is looking for here in Morgantown. I know she is wanting some kind of a woman's business suit for work for the future. We'll see what she can find and get her something, something business professional.

Have yourselves a super fantastic day today, I think it's a little too early in the morning for me to stay up for the day. Some stupid movie to fall asleep to is calling my name.

No comments: