Links

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more to look ahead to before another fun filled weekend, now all we have to do is get our butts up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Yes this picture is from our Kitchen, I think my wife has an addiction to coffee. She has her industrial Keurig on the right, this is one actually could be plumed to have a water supply in the back our use the large reservoir. She has her espresso Machine in the middle and she thinks she makes a comparable cup of coffee to her Vente White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks, she refers to it as Michellebucks. And she upgraded her coffee bean grinder to one that is made for espressos that is a burr grinder instead of a blade grinder to grind it into a very fine powder. I guess I am getting an education as to the fine art of being a Barista, even though I can't stand the taste of coffee.

I did manage to contribute though, I bought her the mat to put down to show that it is her coffee station. I feel it was the least I could do, since I no longer have to make her coffee in the morning. Of course what is not shown is the big jug of White Chocolate with the pump, but maybe I can make that another Wednesday blog when I can't come up with content and need something to talk about.

Have yourselves a great day today, coffee or not.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: