Links

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Hump Day

Well once again that is two days that are completed, now we just have to get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

The one blog that I have trouble writing every week is this one, it's the one that just sits there in the middle of the work week with no viable theme other than the Wisdom Wednesdays that I have done, but in fear of repeating content you tend not to do too many of them.

I have to try to live to my standards and not do certain things like air dirty laundry (a big no no in my book) or anything of that nature. Offending anyone is the furthest thing from my mind, I could probably increase readership if I did or even made it political, but this blog is about the things that are going on in my life at any given day. It's a great point of reference for me or anyone around me to help put time stamps on events surrounding my life.

I mean in 2007 we had Josh's First Birthday Party or that in 2001 we were getting ready to start a ten day vacation which included Michelle and I getting married and going on our Honeymoon to Ocean City Maryland. How about 3 years ago when we attended the BFS Company Picnic.

A blog can be a wonderful thing, it can be a place to place and share your memories with family and friends. It's a way to get your thoughts out providing it doesn't start some kind of a war and it is a great way to look back upon your own life and legacy and see what you were doing  on this day in some distant far off year.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: