Links

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hump Day

Well here we are again, we have a couple of days from the dreaded work week completed and we have a couple more ahead of us after we get this one in, so up over that noon time hump we are a heading today.

I guess the big news of the day is that Sheetz has finally decided on their sole Pepperoni Roll provider for their West Virginia Stores. They used to use three and were going to buy everything from out out state until everyone started complaining, so they chose a Clarksburg Bakery to supply the West Virginia stores.

I got my first weekly fitbit report yesterday. 80,598 steps, 37.51 Miles, 170 floors, 26,957 Calories Burned and average sleep 5 hours 42 minutes. You have to love this thing in how it tracks absolutely everything that you do. It is also a heart rate monitor as well so you know what your true resting heart rate is. I'm actually quite impressed with everything this thing does, Michelle has had hers for a few months and loves hers.

I've started to write a letter to my brother Gary, but I have no idea what to say to him at this time. Val and Terri are scheduled to visit him this afternoon. Val called yesterday morning and arranged the visitation as there are only so many visitors allowed each day. I'm curious to hear how he is doing now.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: