Links

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just plain stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes you do struggle in finding something to talk about, it's always a whole lot of fun regardless.

I look back on my pictures this week and I have to reminisce about the last shall we say Holiday dinner that I ever attended at a home that is about to be no longer in the family. My Dad and Jean's was a place where there were always feasts, especially when they were both alive and around the Holiday times.

I tried to remember the last Holiday feast that I had there, and looking back through all of my pictures it seems to me like the last time this happened was Thanksgiving in 2005 for me. Jean went all out and made sure she made dinner for everyone.

The one thing that kind of shocked me in learning this past Thanksgiving, which was Jean's last and none of the family were there, was that my Sister Pam and her Husband George had not been to a Thanksgiving dinner since Dad and Jean had split up in the mid 1990's.

There were a lot of  great memories in that home, unfortunately our last memories are some of the worst we could ever imagine.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: