Links

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday

Cruise 2014

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just stolen from the internet. Little precious lost moments in time that I post up here and briefly re-live for the world to see. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, finding that one special picture like this weeks, or there are times that you do struggle. One thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic was an easy one, it's a picture from the formal dining night on our 2014 Cruise to the Caribbean. This picture was actually taken before dinner as we were still in our cabin and preparing to leave. I'm sure everyone has seen the pictures that we had taken or even have a copy of them, but this is the scene before the dinner and before the pictures were taken of me and my wonderful wife of four years as of today.

We are planning on doing this all again in about 38 more days.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: