Links

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Happy Fourth Anniversary to my Wife

There are a few days in my life that I have the fondest memories of. Days that were special to me and that you will never forget. On top of that list and in the number one position was this day just four short years ago.

What was four years ago, well for me it was the day that my biggest dream in life, to find and marry my soul mate, came to fruition.

At the Marilla Center in front of our closes family and friends and pretty much on a limited but decent budget we managed to pull off getting married with a little bit of help from our friends.

There are so many people that Michelle and I would love to thank and see once again, as it was a very special day for the both of us. The effort we received from everyone made out "Jimmy Buffett Caribbean Style" Wedding one that we both loved and still cherish to this day.

To my wonderful wife, thank you so much for rescuing me from that purgatory known as lonesomeness from which I suffered but would never admit. Thank you for being my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. We have done some wonderful things and seen some wonderful places in these past four years. Thank you for having the patience as I made you wait 777 days just to have a ring around your finger. You are my inspiration, my strength, the love of my life and most importantly my Soul Mate.

Happy Fourth Anniversary, I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: