Links

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a very quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early watching Malibu's Most Wanted and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Had a whole lot of fun yesterday and went to the WV Black Bears game with Michelle and my Sister and Brother In Laws Chris and Jim. It was a fun evening at the Ballpark, but the Black Bears dropped the extra inning game 2-1 to the State College Spikes, the short season affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals. I think we did more than enough to win the game, but idiotic base running in having 3 runners picked off the base paths at very inopportune times lead to our downfall.

I set the DVR last night, I have to see if we won our show KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Show last night or not. I was cheering for us to get the win, that bald guy on the far of the Pudgy Polamalus looks pretty familiar.

A couple of months ago Michelle bought a thing called a Fitbit. She has absolutely loved hers and after looking at it a little closer, I was rather impressed on what it keeps track of during the day. Heart Rate, steps, distance, stairs, sleep and a number of other things that also sync to my iPhone and my Loseit application that I used last year to lose all my weight and am also currently using again. I have to say that for the longest time I was a skeptic about the product and really didn't get it after buying a Charge HR, same one Michelle has, yesterday afternoon. it makes your daily activity and exercise a game. I have wanted a wrist time piece for a while now, but never could justify getting one simply based on the fact I have an iPhone, now I found something that works in conjunction with my iPhone and really love this thing.

Our plans for the day are gong to be our normal Sunday Shopping and finishing up laundry. We may start bringing EZ Ups out and other things that we are going to need this Thursday for the Jimmy Buffett Concert on Thursday.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: