Links

Friday, August 28, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Well it all starts tonight (actually last night) with the start of not only High School, but Football season in general. My Alma Mater Morgantown High will take on Anacostia, D. C. this evening at home. Cross town rival University High hosts John Marshall at their school and Clay-Battelle hosts Valley (Fayette) at their school.You can track all the High School action this week and every other on the Metronews High School Scoreboard. Good luck to all the area teams, let's hope they all have great seasons.

No major plans for Michelle and I this weekend as far as we know. Of course I have said that a number of times in the past as well and we all know how that turned out. Today should be the day the bank takes over a home that a home that has been in this family for the last 33 years. I've said my final Goodbye's to it, I've had some great times there growing up and I've had some bad times there. I've watched three people who were living there at the time pass away and it was introduced to not only Grandchildren but Great-Grandchildren. The legacy of that house closes today.

Have yourselves a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: