Links

Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to Work Monday

All the fun that we have had this weekend is now coming to an abrupt end, it's time to get back to work and put the positives in your memories and the forget the bad things that you may have seen or been experienced to. It's time for us all to get back to work.

Looking at our week ahead, I guess our highlight this week will be going out to dinner on Wednesday at the Pines. It's going to be a company get together to talk about our retirement plans and if we are investing in the most optimal way possible. I go long with high risk, maybe in another ten years I'll change my plan to one not as aggressive to protect it.

It's starting to get closer and closer to the time we cruise, I have only one more Monday to work after today before I will be off for a few Mondays for vacation. Two weeks from now is Labor Day and three weeks from now I'll be out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean heading to Grand Turk. To say that we are starting to get a little antsy waiting for our vacation to begin is a little bit of an understatement.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: