Links

Friday, August 05, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Ten Day Vacation

My nose is off the grindstone this week and I am preparing for my wedding tomorrow, for those of you who have to work I feel for you. I'm off today and all of next week as Michelle and I exchange our vows and head out of town for our Honeymoon.

Last night Michelle baked a number of cookies for our cookie table at the wedding. I never heard of a cookie table before two years ago, but as soon as I heard of it I wanted one.

If and that is a big IF the Marilla Center is available tonight (someone else may have it rented) we are going to go down and decorate for tomorrow. We can use all of the help we can get.

Just to avoid any confusion, our wedding is going to be very casual, as in Caribbean type dress, we just want everyone to be comfortable. We're both wearing flowered shirts.

It'll be a busy day for sure.

No comments: