* Well once again Monday is behind us and we are looking down the barrel of another Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* It has been 1,236 wonderful days since my first date with Michelle when we went and saw that god awful movie 10,000 BC.
* It was 459 days ago when I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed marriage.
* And this will be the last entry you will see on my Tuesday's Tidbits concerning this, next week I'll debut a new line but we have only 4 more days until our wedding this Saturday. I'll reintroduce the Christmas Countdown next week.
* We're still trying to decide where we want to go for our honeymoon. We're about 95% sure of where we are going, but we're still waiting to see before we finalize anything. I'll have the GPS ready =)
* My niece Amy has got a new phone, a smart phone at that but I don;t think she is very happy with it. She got a Samsumg mesmerize, but she doesn't appear to happy with the battery life of the phone.
* Hi ho hi ho