Links

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hump Day

My week is halfway over, or just beginning depending on how you look at it. I'm off Friday and all next week for the wedding and Honeymoon, so I'm already on the backside of my work week even before I get my day started. Michelle on the other hand, this might be her last day this week as she is probably taking Thursday off as well.

Michelle went over tot Jes's last night to do a little more more on the wedding programs, I was trying to find a good deal for the honeymoon but not so good that it's an unpleasant experience. Nothing is finalized yet, but we have a pretty good idea and I would like some kind of a backup plan in place just in case.

I'm sure the obvious question everyone has for me is "are you nervous"? I have to honestly say not in the slightest yet. We've had helping hands and planned well financially, everything is falling into place so far. I just hope it stays like that.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: