Links

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

It's Friday Morning, we have returned from vacation and Michelle is still asleep from yesterday afternoon after we arrived home. She drank two large red bulls on the way home and still managed to fall asleep on the trip home. Ocean City has obviously taken a toll on her, only this morning I will not be getting her up at the butt crack of dawn to watch the sun rise over the ocean.

Today will probably be filled with the rest of the unpacking and organizing of everything we took down with us. It's also the last day of of our vacation workweek as we enter into a new weekend.

I have to say that the past seven days have been eventful, fun filled and exciting. Getting married and the honeymoon we were on "Go Mode" the entire time to get everything done and to be able to do what we wanted to do. I'll put my camera vacation pictures up sometime today.

Have a Great day.

EDIT, my pictures are all HERE

No comments: