Links

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I get a chance to look back through all of my old pictures to come up with one to tell a little story about. This week is no different.

The picture that you see, even though it was not the first picture taken of the woman I am going to marry in a couple of days, this was actually the second picture taken of the both of us. Why is it so special, it was the first one that I took of the two of us.

I picked up Michelle and Hayley and we attended a WVU baseball game that day, something that we have done a number of times since then. We both like taking our "ass cushions" and go to Hawley Field to cheer on the Mountaineers. I always have to get my traditional Hot Dog, because it's not a baseball game without a good old American Hot Dog in your belly.

Hi ho hi ho, it's the last day of work as a single man I go

No comments: