Links

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hump Day

Well we got a little something in the mail yesterday that I was anticipating, the Flag that flew over our nations Capital on the day Michelle and I got married is now in my possession. I ordered it a number of weeks ago in honor of our wedding through our Congressman David McKinley through the Flag Program that the House of Representatives offer. I have to say Thank You to him, even though I fully supported and voted for the better candidate in Mike Oliverio. I would have loved to have ordered it from Mike, however I am very thankful to have a precious piece of our Nations history on a day very special to me and Michelle.

On to today and this being hump day, which means we are well on our way to another weekend. The first two days of this week have kept me hopping, things should slow down now as I am caught up and preparing for things to be done at the end of the month.

Other than that, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: