Links

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Been a Busy Vacation

It's my last day of my first week plus long vacation from work in a number of years, and I have to say it has been eventful to say the least.

I married the woman of my Dreams last week and we went on our Honeymoon to Ocean City Maryland, you can view all of those pictures are available HERE. I have gathered a few pictures from random people from our wedding, hopefully this list of pictures will grow as time goes on. We still have not seen the images from P and P Portraits yet.

Yesterday I did something a little early and managed to buy a new Subaru Forester from John Howard on the Mileground. We have been looking and doing our research for a few months on what kind of a car we wanted, initially it was a Jeep Patriot (ironically John Howard had a 2011 Patriot sitting on the lot that the lasy lost $10,000 on the tradein of it.), but after reviews and research we decided what we wanted.

We wanted a mini-SUV type with great gas mileage and a little power. This is a 4 Cylinder, but it has a 2.5 Liter Engine and 170 HP so it has some get up and go. It's All-Wheel Drive with the option of turning that off with the push of a button. It has all the things that used to be options (AC, Power Windows, AM-FM CD Player, Anti-Lock Brakes), we wanted a 5-speed and actually were looking for one. I wanted Sirrus Satelite Radio and it is bought and paid for as well as a few options we chose this week. I did purchase an extended warranty and our salesman was the best you could ask for, Jamie Trippett and if anyone is looking to buy a new car from John Howard, trust me this is the man you want to deal with.

That was my week of vacation. We return to work tomorrow after a final day of relaxing.

No comments: