Links

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* That one day of the week that most of us hate the most (Monday) is now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Other than the sloth and the blue footed booby's swimming in our creek I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,713 days ago that my mom evicted me from her belly and told me to start life. She was tired of carrying around my dead weight so she evicted me, or I decided to leave and be born.

* It was 3,936 days ago that I fulfilled a dream of my by Graduating from West Virginia University.

* 2,537 days ago I asked this very special lady out for a night on the town, if you consider pizza and a bad movie a night on the town.

* 1,761 days ago I decided I wanted to take mine and Michelle's dating to the next level, so I got down on one knee and proposed Marriage.

* It was 1,298 wonderful days ago that Michelle and I officially became Husband and Wife. We got married and had a feast with our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,124 days or so, give or take a few hundred here or there until I enter into the world of retirement. Not exactly next week, so need to go to work today.

* In 310 more days I will publish my Goodbye 2015 Blog. My favorite blog of the year to write as it allows me to reflect upon my last year as seen through my blog.

* If you haven't started your Christmas Shopping yet fear not, there are still 304 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* I have another 280 days to go until my next Birthday.

* 163 days from now Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

* 124 and counting until the 2015 Picnic at Krepps Park.

* In 82 more days my Niece Brittany will be Graduating from West Virginia University and be joining me as an Alumnus.

* There are only a mere 24 more days to go until Springtime! I know I for one love the Spring as it is my favorite time of the year.

* I have written a total of 3,967 blogs for George's Journal. The over a decade old daily recollection of my life shared with everyone over the internet.

* Michelle and I are starting to get some details for our Spring Trip. It's Niagra Falls this year and we are leaning on staying in the Canadian side when we go up. She wants to have dinner at the Skylon Tower one night. There is also a Margarittaville  there as well. We're looking at Mid April as a time to head up there.

* I haven't done any work on the Hall Family Tree this past week, I admit I have been slacking a little bit on it as well as the Brother Search. No new information to report on either thing.

* Looking at the week ahead, it looks like Mother Nature is going to take a little vengeance for the unexpected warm weather we had last weekend despite a snow storm called for.

* We haven't said anything yet about a cruise in 2015. I'm waiting to hear something about the contract we are working on as it should be announced who the winners are very soon. Hopefully we should know something by this time next week one way or the other. I'm just a little hesitant on booking anything until we know what is going to happen.

* Jimmy Buffett has not announced a date for Pittsburgh yet this year, rumors are he is looking at a June 25th date to play Burgettstown. We will keep everyone posted.

* Have yourself a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: