Links

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect upon my past and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time to be briefly relived and shared right here with you the reader. Sometimes its pretty easy to find that one special image and sometimes you look and look and look and struggle, it is always a whole lot of fun however and something I always look forward to.

If there was ever any doubt as to whether or not I have ever had hair, this glamorous picture from around 1974 or 75 should solid for evidence that I did. I'm thinking this is Christmas 1974 or 75 at Grandma Hall's where I lived.

Don't you just love that flowered shirt I was wearing, I was setting the fashion world on fire but no one was noticing. LOL It's amazing when you look back 40 years later and notice our fashion sense and hair styles that we used in the 70's.

One thing that I did notice is my Grandmothers Nativity scene that she always put up on top of our Television. I also see the control panel for the TV was also down, back then it was sometimes an effort to get the vertical hold to work right as were were constantly adjusting it. One thing I do remember from that time period is that CB Radios were the big thing and anytime someone keyed the mic close to your house it seems like you always got the noise coming across the TV. It was annoying to say the least.

Have a Great Day


Hi ho hi ho

No comments: