* Well that dreaded day of the week that we hate so much is now behind us yet once again. It's time to start looking ahead to a Tuesday and you know what that means. Time for a Tidbits.
* 18,699. That is how many days that yours truly has been alive and kicking on this earth. I feel more and more blessed with each passing day.
* It has been 3,922 days since I made my walk at West Virginia University and earned my Degree in Geography. It's been going on 11 years and it just seems like yesterday.
* 2,523 days ago, on a Saturday evening, I took a young recently widows young lady with two kids our for a night on the town. It was dinner and a movie and her first date since her husband had passed two years earlier.
* 1,747 days ago at around 4:00 in the morning, I took this wonderful young lady out in the back yard and got down on one knee and proposed marriage.
* It was 1,285 days ago that we got in front of our closest family and friends and exchanged our marital vows at the Marilla Center.
* I have around 6,138 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* 324 more days left in this year, meaning that I have 324 more days of content to write before my Goodbye 2015 Blog posts.
* There are 318 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.
* I'm 294 days away from celebrating yet another birthday.
* 177 days away from celebrating my fourth wedding anniversary with my wonderful wife.
* We are only 96 days away from Brittany's Graduation from West Virginia University.
* There are only 38 more day to go until Spring. I'm starting to hear birds a singing and trees getting ready to start budding. I have a feeling this is going to be an early Spring, but I always think that and have been wrong before.
* This is my 3,953rd blog that I have written for Georges Journal since I first started writing it a little over a decade ago.
* The Hall Family Website is up and running, there has been a whole lot of progress made during this season of the weather season. I still have a long way to go.
* The 2014 family picnic was such a success that we're going to do it again. A lot of the prime dates that I wanted were already booked and paid for, so I had to act fast. This years 2015 Picnic will be on June 28th at Krepps Park once again. We have the big pavilion once again as we did last year, so this is the hard date some rain or come shine. BTW, there are only 138 days until that event =)
* We need to come up with some creative or craft ideas for the picnic, any creative people have any ideas? Maybe something to honor those who are no longer with us.
* No rumors yet for a 2015 date for Jimmy Buffett to appear in Pittsburgh, it is getting to that time of the year when I really need to be paying attention for an announcement.
* Waiting on planning to see if we are going to take a cruise in 2015, I would normally be booking and paying for it now however our work contract is up in May and I have to wait to see if I am still with the same company or will have to start working for someone else, hopefully here doing the same job. I hope I can hear something soon so we can start planning or make alternative plans.
* My Brother and Sister in Law Jim and Chris are hosting a dinner and a Family Movie Night this Friday at the Cassville Firehall. Admission is free and dinner is at 5:00 with the movie starting at 6:00. If you are looking for a good cheap time with some great people, I highly recommend this event.
* Have a great day
* Hi ho hi ho