Links

Friday, February 27, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I finally had to upgrade my Roku that I have been using for a number of years. The one I had was probably even considered pre-first edition. When I bought mine, they were not available in any stores at that time and you had to order it. Well the one we had was just getting so old it had trouble connecting to WiFi through wireless, so I replaced it with the Roku 3. The old one still works, but you would have to plug an Ethernet cable into it to get a connection. It was working fine until a couple nights ago, and then it went. If anyone could use it, let me know, it still works. I had just purchased a movie on Amazon when it had connection problems, so I replaced it.

No agenda for us this weekend, it's due to be cold so we're probably not going to get into too much of anything. Unless the weather is nice, then I'll get a case of Cabin Fever and drag Michelle out to do something.

One thing I did find out yesterday, the Balloon Festival will return this year in October. I for one am looking forward to its return.

Have an awesome Friday!!!

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: