Links

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Sunday Morning

I would go through my normal spiel about a quiet household, but we have a couple of house guests this evening and I'm not the only one awake at this hour in the morning. We are dog sitting Rocky and Lilly tonight as Michael and Ashley went to see Garth Brooks last night in Pittsburgh.

The puppies are doing fine, but it seems like all they want is attention and treats. To say that they are both spoiled is an understatement. Yesterday was Rocky, aka Little Rock of Love, aka Richard's third birthday. He's sitting on my chest as I am trying to write this blog, which makes it more of a challenge to say the least, he needs a whole lot of attention sometimes.

Yesterday we did get out for a while and made it a road trip to Springs PA. I am out of my favorite Amish made jam so we ran up and grabbed some. I usually get it at my brother in laws auction, but the guy who sells it was not there at the last auction we attended, but I should have looked last night as he had another auction last night. Oh well, it was good to get out around and out of town for a while, made for a fun and adventurous day. We did have lunch at the Casselman, which was wonderful as usual.

Today our plans are just our normal and typical Sunday. Grocery shopping as well as a trip to new day bakery and followed up by finishing the weeks laundry as we prepare for another fun filled week of work coming up.

Have a great day and enjoy this above average temperatures that we are having.

No comments: