Links

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I am the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early watching Funny Farm on HBO and starting to collect my thoughts for the day.

Well I have written a letter to Carol Pava Casey to move my lost sibling search to the next level. I'm going to send it our Monday unless anyone points out any revisions that need to be made. I've handed it off to Kim, Terri, Pam and Gary on a private Facebook message to read and review before I physically mail it to her. The letter provided the background, how I came to find her and a series of five questions that I have asked for answer to that will clear everything up. I need clarification on the accuracy of my research before I go any further. I think I may have found the name of the lost sibling, now it's just going to be a validation process before I move my search to locating them. I'll keep everyone updated as this progresses.

No plans for the day, but that can always change as I just hate to sit and do nothing all day. One thing that we will do today is start watching Season 3 of House of Cards on Netflix. It just became available yesterday. If you have never seen this, it is a great TV series done by Netflix. I think this show is responsible for the word purge watching. That is when you release the entire season at once and allow the viewers to watch it how they see fit. We will watch at least an episode every night for a couple of weeks to complete the season as we have done with the previous two as well as Orange is the New Black which comes out again this Spring.

Have a Great Day and stay Warm.

No comments: