Links

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all of the pictures that I either have taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time to be once again relived here briefly. Sometimes it's pretty easy coming up with a picture to use and sometimes it's not that easy. One thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun. It's nice to take a little bit of time out and reflect.

This weeks pic takes me back a few years, back to when I used to look forward to every Summer with great anticipation because I loved playing softball. The "Boys of Summer" I used to refer to this bunch as. A great group of guys that joined together and had some good days playing a that we used to play as children, and still had a passion for well beyond those years.

This was the next to last MiHaley's Softball team, and my next to last year of playing. The season was over with and we all headed out to MiHaley's to enjoy a few legal beverages and spend some time out on the back deck and have fun.

Even though this group does not play Softball together anymore, we all still stay in touch on Facebook. I will say that these are some of the best people I have ever met in my life, brothers of the diamond we all were. A Big Family that just doesn't see each other enough anymore.

Have a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: